The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The S&P 500 index ended the week mostly flat on the lowest volume levels in five weeks. The index, which remains in a confirmed Position Uptrend status, lost all of its gains for the week on Friday after pulling back from major overhead resistance. The previous all-time high set on the S&P 500 occurred back in January when the index briefly touched $2870-$2872 before tumbling sharply back to its 200 DMA in little more than a week. Now that the index is pushing back to those previous highs, investors/traders are watching the overhead resistance closely.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- U.S./China Trade War: Resolution expected before November?
- Three Stocks to watch this week (look inside!)
- Market Internals: U.S. New Highs-New Lows riding higher in bullish territory
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This high-growth REIT is nearing entry point
- Smartscore 25: This juggernaut has consumed +61% YTD!
- Global ETF Portfolio: We closed out this European ETF with +22.42% in 14 weeks!
- Gold CoT Report reveals an unprecedented bullish extreme!
- Top 25 Internet Stocks: This stock has booked an astounding +103% YTD!
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.